The safety and care of our patients are our main concerns. With the updated COVID-19 regulations, we are working hard to ensure both as we begin to start seeing hygiene and non-emergency patients again. By working together, we can all do our part during this time.
- Complete the COVID-19 screening questions when confirming and arriving at your appointment.
- Do not bring anyone to the appointment with you, unless the patient is a minor or otherwise requires assistance.
- By Governor Abbott’s Executive Order, please wear a mask when entering our office, unless you fall under one of the Harris County exceptions. See the full policy here.
- Once you arrive, complete the COVID-19 Check-In form
- Have a staff member take your temperature.
- Perform a pre-procedure rinse, if medically safe.
- Call to cancel if you are having any symptoms or not planning on making your appointment. Please be considerate to other patients and call to cancel within 48 hours before your appointment.
- Be flexible with your new appointment time.
- Notify us if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after the dental appointment.
- Employee and Doctor Screening twice a day.
- Screening patients when scheduling, confirming, and arriving at appointments.
- Scheduling appointment times to minimize possible contact with other patients when entering the office.
- Having patients complete COVID-19 Check-In form.
- Increased PPE for all Dental Staff in accordance with regulations laid out by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
- Continuing to ensure cleanliness of offices throughout the day.
- Monitoring and updating policies, as well as staff training, based on current regulations and guidelines from state and local government, Texas State Board of Dental Examiners & the CDC.
If you have any questions or would like more information with regard to any of the above, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page here or call our offices at 281.970.4000.