The safety and care of our patients are our main concerns. By working together, we can all do our part during this time.
- Complete the COVID-19 screening questions when confirming and arriving at your appointment.
- Do not bring anyone to the appointment with you, unless the patient is a minor or otherwise requires assistance.
- We do not require patients to wear masks into our office. However, if you are in an area outside of your treatment room (e.g. the waiting room, front desk, walking to the bathroom, etc.), we encourage you to wear a mask for the safety and comfort of those around you, if you are able.
- Once you arrive, complete the COVID-19 Check-In form
- Have a staff member take your temperature.
- Call to cancel if you are having any symptoms or not planning on making your appointment. Please be considerate to other patients and call to cancel within 48 hours before your appointment.
- Please either arrive 10-15 minutes early to do the Updated 2021 Patient Paperwork or complete it ahead of time.
- Notify us if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within 7 days after the dental appointment.
- Employee and Doctor Screening twice a day.
- Screening patients when confirming and arriving at appointments.
- Scheduling appointment times to minimize possible contact with other patients when entering the office.
- Having patients complete the COVID-19 Check-In form.
- Increased PPE for all Dental Staff in accordance with regulations laid out by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
- Continuing to ensure the cleanliness of offices throughout the day.
- Monitoring and updating policies, as well as staff training, based on current regulations and guidelines from state and local government, Texas State Board of Dental Examiners & the CDC.
If you have any questions or would like more information with regard to any of the above, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page here or call our offices at 281.970.4000.